情感笔记。九月之一

.It is too late to apologize.

I was waiting for your call in the lonely night,
holding pen in my hand , trying to write a poem to you ;
I was listening to the foot step on the corridor,
waiting for the key turning;
I was boiling the hot water,
preparing to make a cup of coffee for you,in the winter night;
You tell me that you need me ,
but you got me ten feet off to the ground.

Hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go away and cut me down。

So sorry that i am waiting for your apologize,
but waiting in no time.
It is too late and too late,
i am waiting it still but it's still too late.

The sky is turning blue ,
the wind is blowing through,
I had had my dream to come true.
So dear,
It is too late for apologize,
just leaves the pledge in the air.

评论

' late is better then not '
中国人的一句话 ' 遲到总比没到好 '
想想吧!

热门博文